How Long Could I Be In Pain From My Car Accident?
Dr. Arnold has put together an educational video on whiplash for personal injury attorneys and patients that you can view here.
Research shows that:
- 45% can have pain 3 months after their accident
28% can have pain 6 months after their accident
- 23% can have pain 1 year after their car accident
- 20% can have pain 2 years after their car accident
What About My Quality of Life if I Have Whiplash?
A 2001 study found those suffering from whiplash can have:
- 253% higher rates of disabling neck pain
- 218% higher rates of headaches
- 170% higher rates of depression
While this 2004 study found that those suffering from whiplash can have higher rates of